I'm back from my trip to AGPNY! The new items were beautiful, but I didn't care very much for the new Colonial Tea Set or Cherry Chocolate Sets. I bought lots of great stuff- Light!Camera!Felicity!, Silver Bells Set, Reversible Cape & Purse for Dolls, Elizabeth's Night Shift, The American Girls Quiz Book, Best Friends Holiday Accessories, and Felicity Movie Trading Cards. Everyone was stunned that I had Elizabeth already, I got many complements on her. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] My mom asked a woman who was working on the Historical floor about Felicity's Chocolate Set, she said they didn't have any and it was discontinued.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I heard that it's being revised, could the Colonial Tea Set possibly be the new revised one? Also, the velour sleepers that some people were not so happy about are the new sleepers the Bitty Twins arrive in. I don't think either of the dolls Cherry Chocolate Cheetah outfits were too popular, no one was making a fuss over them.